HR & Administration Officer – AMER
A newly established governmental services company looking for experienced HR & Admin officer. Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Developing/ updating and facilitates writing of HR Policies and Procedures of the company
• Serving as a strategic partner to management by integrating HR strategies into the organization's overall mission and operational strategy.
• Ensure all employees are following the process and HR policies and procedures
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program;
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
• Counseling manager on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
• To design Salary and benefits packages for various new roles in various business verticals of company. To approve all the offer letters to be released by Recruitment Team & ensure that these offers are in line with comp & ben. HR Manager-Comp & Ben must discuss all the deviations with GM-HR before approving.
• This position is responsible for making sure that the compensation packages for employees with the same level of experience and responsibilities are on a par.
• To prepare & submit the weekly/monthly/annual MIS reports to the GM-HR.
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations …etc.)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys …etc.)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• To administer the variable monthly payroll inputs- Employee deductions, Commission, overtime, awards or any other variable component.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Assists in other HR functions as and when required
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• General office management.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR & Administration Officer – AMER بكل سهولة الان مجانا.