The human resource analyst & reporting position is responsible for providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives and performing human resource administrative work for the Operations team. The job holder also is the key repository of KPI’s and measures for the HR operational function.
• BU HR team.
• HR teams in O&M companies, ProjectCos and integrated owner-operator companies in the region.
• IT Team
• HR consultants & suppliers.
HR Analysis & Reporting:
• Collect and analyze data to track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
• Prepare periodic HR reporting for GCC HR on defined HR parameters.
• Support in consolidating any information / reports requested from GCC HR Managers in Op Cos.
• Organise periodic HR review meetings with Asset Management & OM Management team members.
• Prepare reports on annual survey results and share it with GCC HR Manager for review and roll-out.
• Prepare periodic dashboards on Localisation for the GCC.
• Prepare the specific Talent dashboard periodically.
• Participate in special projects.
Support to GCC Operations HR:
• Provide support to the secondee rotations and any mobility that may arise from these rotations.
• Be involved in initiatives related to competency gaps and localization.
• Support the GCC HR Manager in talent management processes (PPR, soft training, career development, mobility, succession planning, career discussions …) for GCC secondees & assets.
• To support the GCC HR Manager with communication campaigns around policy / process rollouts and awareness in the GCC.
• To support the GCC HR Manager in implementing Employee Engagement programmes for staff in the GCC.
• Support the administration of the Annual Awards including the Calibration, Selection & Organization.
• Support the HR Manager in administrative tasks which lead to animating the HR network in the region.
• Support the HR Peer Reviews & RCO data administration.
• Manage logistics on the short term rotation program for GCC nationals.
Specific HR related support:
• Support the GCC HR Manager & Talent Manager on the Leadership Program for Nationals administration.
• Adminsitrator for HR Network SharePoint site and ensuring data consistency.
• Support automation projects in HR for ease of reporting.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Monthly Salary:||US $6,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|