HR and Administrative Officer – Numu Company Ltd.
The Human resources officer is mainly responsible for maintain and an effective and accurate records of all the personnel. His role focuses on documenting reporting and communicating the office/personnel requirements. He is also accountable to process all data pertinent to the payroll. Another function he would be responsible for is to respond to the employee's inquiries while ensuring a fair and appropriate working environment
• Ensures a personnel document that includes all the legal and personal documents in regards to their Iqama, work permits, visa etc…
• Prepares all the required hiring documentation such as; Employee Handbook, Name Badge, GOSI registration, position’s job description, to ensure a smooth enrollment for new hires.
• Collects the monthly attendance sheets and submits to the finance department for payroll processing.
• Monitor the time/attendance, leave and absence systems in accordance with applicable policies and guidelines.
• Maintains various Off-Cycle Transactions:
• a. Resignation/ Termination Pay
• b. Loan Request
• c. Housing Advance
• d. Vacation Pay
• e. Other additional payment
• Collects and identifies potential candidates for future occurring vacancies.
• Offers the selected candidates the job offer and gets the candidate on board in a timely effective manner.
• Conducts orientation and induction programs for newly hired candidates.
• Prepares performance management documents to facilitate the Management’s yearly performance assessment.
• Coordinates the departmental training plan on yearly basis and submits it for validation and approval.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Real Estate; Construction/Civil Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR and Administrative Officer – Numu Company Ltd. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.