Objectives: The HR Assistant is responsible for performing a range of activities in support of the Human Resources Department. Works closely with the HR Generalist to aid in planning, directing and coordinating administrative responsibilities and managing calendars. Acts as a first point of contact for any external queries and communication.
• Work with Human Resources to assist in attaining corporate rates and discounts for company employees
• Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or via the telephone answering or referring queries to the relevant employees in a professional manner
• Prepare messages and provide those in a timely manner to the relevant individuals
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and other employees acting as a first point of contact directing them to relevant employees or answering queries
• Maintain continuity among work teams by documentation and communication of actions, needs, and minutes of meeting
• Contribute to team effort through contribution to and accomplishment of projects as and when required or requested
• Transmit information or documents using computer, mail or fax systems when required
• Analyze data to determine answers to questions raised by customers both internal and external ensuring accurate information is provided
• Work closely with the HR Generalist to ensure the timely completion and execution of relevant administrative formalities including, filing, document control, etc.
• Prepare detailed agendas for the HR Generalist, excel sheets and PowerPoint presentations ensuring these are completed within the relevant timeframes
• Arrange travel, visas and accommodation as and when requested
• Work alongside the PRO to maintain and update visa statuses on behalf of the HR Generalist
• Support the HR Generalist with any project related tasks that are assigned: research, analytics, data collation etc.
• Coordinate and communicate with counterpart HR employees in other divisions as necessary in order to facilitate operations and maintain continuous HR development
• Ensure staff requests are attended to and processed in a timely and accurate manner through ensuring accurate diary management
• Aid in contract administration for employees and oversee employee on-boarding (i.e., required documents, accommodation, flights, and other logistics in coordination with the PRO and Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to: HR Generalist
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Assistant – Al Mana بكل سهولة الان مجانا.