The HR Assistant provides support to the local HR team and HR Employee Shared Service team with various HR and administration tasks. This will include carrying out responsibilities in areas such as employee relations, attendance, employee inquiries and requests, employee related certificates and letters, and purchase orders. The HR Assistant will also monitor, validate and carry out tasks related to employee relations and data management unifications.
· Assesses and implements newly acquired company’s personnel systems; daily attendance, leaves, disciplinary letters and payroll data entry.
· Coordinate with PRO for all visa matters and medical requirements as per UAE labor law.
· Monitors and highlights the overtime of eligible employees to the HR Manager and respected Line Managers.
· Assessment of all HR letter requests such as Salary Certificate, Salary Transfer Letters, and NOC’s.
· Monitoring of annual leave balances and daily attendance.
· Maintains and updates HR database with employee records such as Passport copy, ID cards, qualifications, work permits, etc.
· Supports in carrying out duties for Office Management and Administration.
· Raises Oracle purchase order requests related but not limited to office equipment’s, camp inventory, manpower supplies, business cards, etc.
· Releases all invoices pertains the HR departments to the Finance team after validation with the HR Manager.
· Prepares and assists the HR Officer with regards to clearance letters and final settlements for separated employees.
· Responsible of providing all required office supplies and on the job material to all new joiners.
· Responsible of monitoring visa and medical renewals of employees, and coordinating with PRO to ensure all dates are valid.
· Responsible of issuing air tickets and bookings to all eligible employees.
· Monitoring company expenditures and expenses such as toll gate passes, transportation claims, and school reimbursement for eligible employees.
· Report any damage to / severe deterioration of assets to the attention of the direct manager and AMT Leader when needed.
· Act in accordance with all policies, procedures, guidelines and work practices related to risk management within their area of responsibility, and communicate with their immediate supervisors any real or perceived risks that may significantly affect the profitability, performance, reputation, customer satisfaction, health, safety or environment.
· Own and undertake their part in the actions and requirements of Risk Management and Mitigation Plans.
· Provides support and other ad-hoc tasks based on requests.
Complies with the health & Safety instructions
· Responsible in exercising due diligence towards health & safety of self & others in the organization
· Responsible to comply with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, standards received from regulatory and statutory bodies
· Responsible for reporting to superior occurrences, events, violations and acts that may impact staff health and safety or the environment
PERFORMANCE MEASURES/SUCCESS CRITERIA
Regular validation and update on employee records.
Timely correspondence with line managers on missing data.
100% accuracy in payroll and overtime data.
Delivery of ad-hoc tasks within requested timelines.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Assistant – Averda بكل سهولة الان مجانا.