HR generalist providing support services to all areas of HR department. Willing to travel and visit our basis in Jeddah, Makkah, Qassim, KAEC and Madinah.
Duties and responsibilities:
Actively support different areas of HR department;
• Recruitment & Staffing: perform recruitment processes both internal and external or through agencies or manpower contracting companies
• Payroll & Compensation: Ensure payrolls are paid on time.
• Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims
• Run exit interviews.
• Control attendance: Strictly ensure the participation and attendance of the employees.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Participate in the development and implementation of the Company´s HR policies, strategies and action plans.
• Represent the Company before government or public authorities and administrative bodies, in particular before Labor Authority and Social Security administrations, as well as before social partnership or other economic, labor or civil society organizations.
• Represent the Company before Health Insurance Companies
Handle the administration of the Biometric system:
• Maintain employee records
• Ensure that changes in employee data are entered correctly and made on a timely basis
• Review changes for proper authorization
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|