HR Assistant/ Recruiter – BEAM
Recruiters are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with the BEAM schools, based on guidelines provided to them. They work in close connection with the schools, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
Recruiters attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, head hunting and through referrals. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to the specific and relevant vacancies.
They also provide advice to both the schools and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
• Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration
• Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies
• Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels, checking their relevancy and any cost implications
• Review and clarify job specifications, competencies and skills required
• Align job candidate profiles with staffing objectives
• Brief candidates before and after interviews about the ethos of BEAM schools and its practices
• Facilitate pre-employment testing
• Manage all communication with candidates
• Manage the job offer including negotiation and administration
• Send rejection letters
• Manage applicant tracking system, via the sheet developed by BEAM, and constantly update it and circulate it within the relevant schools, and the BEAM management
• Maintain accurate and current applicant data base, and protect its confidentiality
• Develop pool of internal and external talents
• Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicate early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
• Explore the new recruitment channels and give recommendations to the Management
• Monitor the job market and prepare analysis and summaries of the main job market movements
• Any additional tasks/project assigned to you by school or beam management.
• HR Department colleagues
• All school Staff
• CPD department
• BIL Group HR
• Potential new hires
• Office based environment
• Based in Sharjah, UAE
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Assistant/ Recruiter – BEAM بكل سهولة الان مجانا.