To successfully carry out all personnel practices, policies and procedures as
required by the company. Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited
to employee relations, legal compliance, recruitment, policy interpretation &
administration, and other responsibilities as necessary to ensure maximum
efficiency of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following.
• Ensure HR files and forms are in compliance with internal and external
• Administration of organizational charts, record keeping, correspondence,
and personnel files as well as collecting, reviewing and documenting
• Work with management to identify staffing needs and develop recruiting
plan to fill open positions.
• Post job advertisements, pre-screen resumes, conduct interviews along with
division managers, prepare and process official offer letters and new hire
documents further to background checks.
• Process employment forms (Application, vacation and medical forms),
notices, termination letters or other documents and ensure the filing and
compliancy of documentation in employee personnel files.
• Conduct New Hire Orientation to ensure that all new employees are
adequately introduced and informed of all pertinent Company information,
policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Provide payroll information to the finance department by collecting time
and attendance records.
• Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective
communication, coordination, and working relations with Human Resources
team, and management.
• Provide administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing
information; organizing work; taking calls; relaying messages; maintaining
equipment and supplies.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Associate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.