HR Business Partner – Adecco Middle East
Design, develop and implement consistent, fair, equitable and competitive compensation and benefit program that will support evolving business needs while maintaining internal and external equity through job evaluation and benchmarking processes.
• Support in the development and implementations of department strategy according to the company strategy, responsible in setting section’s operational goals, initiate measures and have accountability in reaching these goals to improve the overall unit’s performance
• Support the performance management process that measures and evaluates progress against departmental goals
• Foster organizational culture by establishing quality awareness and service orientation and complying and implementing processes such as Project Management and Change Management
• Develop, implement and ensure adherence of policies and procedures
Compensation and Benefits (C&B)
• Analyze different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepare reports and provide recommendation on internal equity and external competitiveness
• Develop and present business focused pay and benefit review recommendations (annual & ad-hoc) which are based on objective data and include supporting rationale and costing
• Utilise appropriate methods and sources (benchmarking / industry groups/consultants etc) to research market practices, trends, statutory requirements relating to all aspects of compensation and benefits.
• Develop recommendations for introducing or re-evaluating pay and benefit programmes
• Design and develop different schemes of the variable remuneration including but not limited to incentive and/or bonus schemes for the Sales functions and Operations units
• Revise/Develop compensation and benefits policies and related procedures
• Act as a subject matter expert in advising management on the correct interpretation and application of all C&B policies, procedures and programmes
• Ensure the effectiveness of compensation and benefit by performing regular reviews of content, cost-effectiveness and appropriateness
• Keep abreast of changes in the evolution of the business and compensation and benefits in the market place (legal requirements, methodologies, practices and trends) and translate information into the business focused solutions or opportunities, as appropriate
• Lead and/or support compensation and benefits projects or any other HR related projects
• Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget in liaison with finance and business unit heads
• Coordinate C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
• Incorporate company branding in all related HR services
• Periodically review job descriptions with the objective to ensure that all jobs have an updated job description available
• Evaluate the relative size of jobs in a defined area/s of the business, ensuring that internal equity and external market relativities are established and maintained
• Ensure the database of all job evaluation related information is accurately maintained
• Review and assess requests for new/revise job evaluation from business units and make recommendation for Job Evaluation Committee
• Act as Subject Matter expert in matters pertaining to job evaluation and support Job Evaluation Committee in the proceeding
• Develop and update job level descriptors and job titling framework
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Algeria; Jordan; Morocco; Tunisia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Business Partner – Adecco Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.