The HR Coordinator will assist the HR Team to optimise productivity and employee satisfaction. Reporting to the HR Manager, the successful candidate will be required to be a hands-on representative of HR Team to facilitate all basic HR functions. With diverse, yet substantive, job responsibilities, the HR Coordinator works with both current employees and new hires, making this a key position within the company and team.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the relationship between the organization and employees is managed appropriately, by creating a clear framework in policies, procedures, contracts and forms (HR Pack)
- Acts as a central point of contact for all employees
- Attends to employees’ enquiries and clarifications regarding all areas of their employment
- Provides administrative support for all areas of employee relations including disciplinary meeting outcomes
- Provides support to deliver clear metrics on all employee relations issues
- Administers the probation review process across the company including sending reminders and issuing confirmation letters
- Coordinates the day-to-day requirements needed by the employees that involves medical insurance i.e. issues about claims, coverage, network list etc
- Researches on Health and Safety Requirements
- Facilitates research on employee satisfaction towards medical insurance policy
Learning & Development
- Assists in rolling out ATI Grow activities i.e. schedule of training, resourcing venues of trainings, assists in production of training materials
- Researches courses required by employees i.e. Functional Classes, UAE Labour Law Training, Health and Safety Training etc.
- Facilitates Employee Engagement Survey across subsidiaries through Survey Monkey
- Rolls-out employees’ birthday celebrations monthly
- Facilitates office events i.e. company lunch, Christmas Party, wedding celebrations etc.
- Works as part of the HR Team to devise and implement employee engagement initiatives across the company
- Assists research requirements for the HR Director
- Maintains the costs tracker for the department
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Austria; Australia; Belgium; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom; United States|