– Create pool of candidates to hire the best calibers
– Conducting Face to face interviews for the selected candidates
– Modifying the job job description according to the structure.
– Collect performance evaluation to extract the TNA models.
– Contact with various training centers and get the best prices.
– Make program to develop the employees
– Evaluate performance employees throughout the year.
– Develop plans that work on retention working groups and reduce the turnover rate of employment
– Hold the exit interview and analyze the reasons of leaving
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|