HR Manager- Education Sector – Dots Recruitment Consultants
• Review HR Polices & Procedures; determine actions to be taken and advise departments’ heads, employees and the public on what actions to be taken.
• Assist in the mediation of employee grievances.
• Prepare position announcements, Advertisments and information materials for recruitment.
• Receive CVs, respond to job applicants and job inquiries, performs initial screening and shortlisted CVs to heads of Departments & Colleges Deans.
• Prepare & Send Employment Offer after evaluating the selected candidates as a part of the selection committee.
• Communicate the UAE MOHESR requirements to selected candidates and guides them on completing the required documents to obtain the ministry approval.
• Coordinate the relocation formalities (visa, air-teckets & hotel accommodation).
• Conduct new employees’ orientation programs.
• Perform routine data input into a computerized HRIS to establish and update employees’ records and benefits information; maintain university full-time & part-time employee records.
• Complete appropriate forms to adjust salary, change of status and employee appointments.
• Compile departmental leave plans and submit an annual vacation plan to university management.
• Prepare part-time contracts for extra hours of existing faculty and external faculty or staff.
• Prepare reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of HR operations & studies.
• Compile Departmental timesheets and coordinate activities with accounts & finance department through the monthly HR report.
• Review, compile and recommend group medical and life insurance policies; serve as point of contact to insurance providers, collect the quotations and make the analysis and complete the stage of providing Health insurance to the employees.
• Serve as the point of contact with university’s legal advisor for all relevant issues.
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Public Relations Officer.
• Identify staff training needs through the Needs Analysis, gather common training needs to arrange training programs.
• Guide supervisors through the performance evaluation process; ensure the effectiveness of the process.
• Assist departing employees with the exit formalities; prepare final settlements, service letters; coordinates visa cancellation or transfer.
• Member of the selection committee.
• Provide the top management with reports to complete the stage of Renewal of licensure for the university license.
• Part of setting the semesters schedule through providing the full information about the faculty full & Part timers’ availability.
• Prepare the monthly payroll for the university employees & the End of Service (EOS).
• Prepare the Over Time payments for the staff and faculty members.
• Developing a salary scale for the university.
• Reviewing the job description and updating it.
• Prepare the Organizational Structure for the university.
• Create and develop the HR forms.
• Prepare the standard of Procedure (SOP) for the HR Processes.
• Leading the HR Team in implementing HRMS.
• Working with HR ERP Team in order to build a new system.
• Managing day-to- day operations in HR Department.
• Designing employees’ satisfaction survey in addition to distributing, interviewing employees, assessing the questionnaires in order to determine the employees’ satisfaction degree of the university.
• Supervise the employees’ files, leaves & attendance records.
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Education, Training, and Library
||United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Manager- Education Sector – Dots Recruitment Consultants بكل سهولة الان مجانا.