The acquisition, retention, development and effective utilization of the people the organization needs. Consisting of Human resource planning, temporary staffing, recruitment and selection, payroll, talent management, retention planning, flexibility planning and absence management.
• Delivering the manpower and resourcing plan by having a deep understanding of portfolio growth plans and headcount required to support these.; balancing these with the needs of the individual.
• Conducting regular portfolio reviews to ensure maximum utilization, development and fair allocation of work for each individual.
• interpret and Analyze Management Information to provide trends, make connections and spot opportunities to improve profitability.
• Share knowledge, best practice and network with your colleagues across the business and Resource Management Function.
• Support the Manager/ Team Leader with recruitment interviews and inducting new staff.
• Engage and promote the use of key resourcing systems including Profile, Finder, Retain, Career Opportunities and the Resource Tracker to enable effective resourcing.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|