HR Officer and Administrator – B2B Services Company
We are starting a new retail business with a retail store associate for a high end electronics store.
HR Officer and Administrator:
– Maintain accurate records of employees and the company’s official documents.
– Draft letters, emails and certificates upon request.
– Alert the administrative department on visas and official documents’ expiry dates.
– Prepare employees’ files for residencies and document renewal.
– Welcome new employees and conduct the company’s induction.
– Collect and share the company assets and employees’ documents upon request.
– Assist in payroll preparations.
– Handle travel arrangements for guests and employees.
– Screen CVs and assist in recruitment processes, whenever required.
– Arrange the logistics for orientation and training sessions.
– Assist in arranging staff gathering and events.
– Maintain accurate inventory of uniforms and stationary; raise purchase order to the HR manager.
– Assist the HR Manager in maintaining a healthy and friendly work environment.
– Prepare reports and submit them to the management.16. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
– Assisting in supervising and modifying a variety of programs and policies regarding employees such as Recruitment process, Interviewing and selection procedures, compensation and benefits, Employee Separation, Performance management, training and development in compliance with Company policies, contracts, laws, and agreements.
– Communicating with other departments, employees, applicants, administrators, and staff provide information and assistance regarding recruitment, transfers, employment, personnel records and legislation.
– Developing, implementing and administering organization’s rewards and benefit policies. This includes salaries and bonuses, together with employee benefits such as indemnity, insurance.
– Monitoring your organization’s salary structure and benefits, balancing cost control with the need to attract and retain staff.
– Providing with Strategic approach for recruitment and maintain timelines as per the manpower planning and provide the correct information to the Recruitment officer to provide the relevant CVs.
– To assist in planning, directing & coordinating the supportive services and administrative functions of the company.
– Perform general office duties such as office administration & office supplies management.
– To coordinate various staff requirements, administering & executing the staff benefits.
– To file and retrieve official documents, records and reports & to maintain records management systems.
– Maintaining confidentially concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and non-renewal documents, and organizational plans.
– Providing recommendations to the of Human Resources on training programs, trouble areas, and many other opportunities. Providing overall assistance and research support to HR and Finance teams on benefit policies, programs, and procedures.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Officer and Administrator – B2B Services Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.