HR Officer – beautique cosmetics intl.
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support to various human resource functions, which include interviewing, recruiting and selecting, training and developing, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
– Provide assistance to supervisors on staff resourcing and recruitment
– Coordinate with respective departments regarding vacancies and prepare notices and advertisements in various mediums for vacant positions
– Develop job descriptions and ensure the accuracy of the documentation
– Develop and implement staff recruitment procedures and policies
– Coordinate with respective departments to identify newly created positions or the replacement of positions
– Identify if there are any changes required to the replaced position and redevelop position description
– Assist department heads in developing a recruitment plan
– Participate in candidate short listing and screening process and contact candidates who have been shortlisted to arrange interviews
– Schedule, organize and participate in initial applicant interviews and forward successful applicants for second / technical interviews
– Conduct exit interviews up to the officer level.
– Monitor the work schedule and timings of all staff and ensure human resources are being used adequately
– Monitor daily attendance and investigate causes / patterns for staff absence
– Monitor scheduled absences such as annual leaves, holidays, business trips and communicate with the concerned departments to ensure the absences have been adequately covered in order to sustain continuity of operations
– Inform concerned departments and staff regarding unexpected absences from work and coordinate actions to ensure continuity of services
– Provide basic counseling to staff who face performance issues
– Coordinate with various departments to identify learning and development needs
– Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
– Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
– Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
– Organize staff training sessions and workshop activities
– Manage and maintain employment contracts, personnel files and other sensitive and confidential employee information
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Officer – beautique cosmetics intl. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.