HR officer – Ibnsina Pharma
– Attracting applicants & creating a data base of CVs for applicants matching with the required criteria for the major jobs & continuously update this data base.
– Initial interviewing for the major jobs vacancies & deciding if the applicant will move to next level of interviewing or not.
– Coordinating the feedback between the different levels of interviewing & informing the applicant by the needed hiring credentials.
– Checking the completeness of all the hiring credentials & signing all the hiring documents including contract, social insurance form no 1, bank account application, medical care coverage form.
– Conducting the company orientation for all the newly hired employees 2 times per week & ensuring that the technical orientation is done before the employee starts performing his job.
– Creating a finger print for the newly hired employees & completing all the data on the attendance system software.
– Data entry of the employees excuses, assignments & leaves request on the attendance system.
– Sending the bank account opening applications to the bank branch in the governorate & receiving the ATM & password then delivering them to the employee.
– Sending the medical care form to the Benefits Specialist in the head office to issue the medical card.
– Communicating with the medical care provider in all the approvals related to scans, labs, and operations.
– Follow up the attendance of the branch physician assigned from the medical provider & report any delay or absence to the benefits specialist in the head office.
– Conducting exit interviews for any resigned employee & try to retain them by supporting in solving any problem that they are facing.
– Finishing the clearance form for any resigned employee from all the supervisors & managers in the branch.
– Handling all the issues related to social insurance office & labor bureau inspection visits & providing them with all the needed documentations.
– Sending social insurance forms 1 & 6 to the head office for signature form the authorized person.
– Preparation for the training rounds which will be conducted in the branch.
– Making the pickup order with the courier company, receiving the incoming courier & distributing it & receiving the outgoing courier.
– Revising the undocumented transportation expenses & approving the payment based on transportation cost key.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Pharmaceutical; FMCG; Manufacturing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR officer – Ibnsina Pharma بكل سهولة الان مجانا.