Supervises and reports activities involved with processing employees’ requirements as per the company’s policies and procedures. Coordinates Company general services with vendors/suppliers in conformity with the company’s policies and regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizes and evaluates the work of the staff engaged in enforcing company’s regulations or facilitative services.
- Prepares standard letters and forms to ministries and other government agencies to process, issue and renew licenses and official permits to meet the company requirements. Organizes payments for government and ministries services and contracts ensuring accuracy.
- Determines and obtains licensing/renewal requirements for each business unit location.
- Maintains up-to-date state laws, regulations, procedures and forms to assure timely and accurate transactions.
- Follows up the execution of company printed literature such as company stationary, advertisements and annual reports.
- Supervises arrangements for purchasing company stationary, furniture, supplies and other office equipment while applying company policy in vendor selection.
- Supervises and reviews company cars maintenance contracts and renews annual subscriptions as and when needed.
- Coordinates payments with cleaning and security companies ensuring alignment with company regulations and payment policies.
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager.
- Ensure and follow up employees’ records & filing.
- Prepare statistical reports for employees as requested.
- Prepare & arrange employees’ monthly salaries and other related issues.
- Prepare & arrange Kuwaiti staff documents and all related deductions for PIFSS.
- Handle loans issue and ensure that all internal conditions are applicable and take the necessary approvals.
- Prepare To Whom It May Concern Certificates
- Help the Head of HR & Admin. in the employment procedures for new staff.
- Handle the data entry process on the HR System for Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves etc., accumulate leave balance and follow up the Return from Leave Forms.
- Oversees the implementation of administration regulations and attendance rules for all staff.
- Follow up the validity of employees’ residences and take the necessary actions for renewal
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|