HR Officer – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland
– With the support of the HR coordinator, ensure that the law and regulations within his areas of responsibility are adhered to within the mission, in particular check that the calculation of salaries and taxes, etc. are in line with national legislation.
– The Human Resources Officer directly supports the Human Resources Coordinator and operates within the HR Management framework, respecting internal rules and procedures.
– The responsible person assures an appropriate quality of work within the HR Management cycle.
-The Human Resources Officer is in charge of administrative issues for international staff and national staff at Mission level.
– Ensure proper follow-up of HR administration related to National Staff in general and to international staff arrivals/departures and stay.
– Compile and update personal files: curriculum vitae, motivation letters, employer certificates, diplomas, certificates of physical aptitude, family status, national identity card, driving licences for drivers, photocopies of cards for access to health care, identification forms.
– Make sure all staff has the appropriate contract and personal files are kept up-to-date at all time .
– Make sure all main HR documents are available, translated and understood by staff at all levels.
– Monitoring overtime and drawing the HRCO’s attention to any practices that fail to conform to MSF’s policies.
– Help managers to draw up an annual holiday plan according to staff requests and staffing needs in the different departments/activities.
– Receiving newly recruited personnel, presenting them with their contracts and any policy documents relating to the staff coverage.- Provide the field with technical support on Homère.
– Prepare the payroll for the coordination and review the payroll of the projects.
– Prepare and follow up visa applications for all international and national staff travelling on project related activities. to be discussed if shall be part of responsibilities or not.
– Ensure employee returns all MSF related items such as health insurance cards, forms, uniforms, phones, ID cards and keys.
– Provide answers to day to day questions posed by employees concerning their pay slips and MSF’s coverage, and ensure that staff in the field projects also receives this information.
– Collaborate with the FinCo on questions concerning pay and social security contributions.
– Carry out regular field visits, at least monthly.
– Responsible for briefing of international/national staff on Staff Regulations.
– Ensure the evaluation of national staff is done in a timely manner, check evaluation uploaded in Homere.
– Keep abreast of the employment legislation in the country (contacts with the employment authorities, lawyers, collecting information from other NGOs, researching and updating on employment law).
– Prepare SS contributions documents for 3rd party and get validation from HRCO.
** Six months contract will be turned into Open – Ended contract based on the evaluation.
** Basic Salary is One thousand, Four hundred and Sixty Four JOD.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Officer – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland بكل سهولة الان مجانا.