Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned.
– Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
– Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
– Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
– Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
– Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and harassment.
– Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
– Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
– Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
– Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
– Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
– Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
– Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate. – Prepares budget of human resources operations.
– Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
– Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
– Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
– Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as canteen, transportation, or relocation service.
– Experience in recruiting nurses in different sectors is preferred – high experience in recruiting medical staff
– experience in legal process and Ministry of health/Ministry of labor regulation in staff licensing and accreditation
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|