HR Payroll and Personnel Manager
• Develop, implement, monitor and improve an approved Human Resource strategy supporting the achievement of the business goals and aligned with the company’s overall HR strategy
• Supervises the activities of assigned personnel in the Human Resources department
• Performs supervisory functions at the level established by Management for the position review by Executive Management
• Supervises the activities of personnel administration. Includes processing all personnel action procedures for leaves, holidays, sickness, travel, grievances, corrective action, and application of Labor Regulations, fulfilling GOSI requirements.
• Manage the Human Resource Department budget in the most effective way and continuously seek solutions to reduce the costs whilst delivering appropriate service levels
• Checks the process of procedural flow through to the personnel files and/ or HR and Payroll systems before it is forwarded to Finance for final processing
• Regular contacts within the Company are at all levels to provide advice, resolve problems and participate in future planning. Outside the Company contacts are with counterparts and occasionally with higher levels to present Company’s position and seek approval
• Assume responsibility of all employee relations throughout the employment life cycle.
• Build solid relationships across the company to help enhance not only the brand of the People team but to also reinforce the company’s values and culture.
• Enhance, develop and implement critical HR related processes, policies and procedures that foster efficiency, scalability and overall good corporate hygiene.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive and well-rounded People Operations.
• Manage several external partners and vendors providing employee related services and products.
• Develop and implement personnel policies to support business
goals and to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements
and best practice.
• Reporting and data analysis of HR department to concerned departments and managers
• Process for employees’ Disciplinary Actions, Grievances and Employee End of Service
• Maintain System records of new employment.
• Provide an advisory service to all employees on company employment policies and procedures.
• Follow-up on the Employee vacation balances and ensures the staff entertained his/ her annual vacation and return.
• Support all government team related procedures, such as residency permit (iqama) renewals, exit-reentry and final exit visas.
• Supervise the accurate and timely payment of all staff salaries and expenses, making the appropriate statutory deductions.
• Define the quality standards to be applied in the management of the company’s staff and monitor these to ensure that a high quality personnel service continues to be provided to the company.
• Ensure that the company complies with legal requirements and best practice.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Payroll and Personnel Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.