HR / Recruitment Officer – Gulf Insurance Co.
– To be responsible for finding the best in industry, delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas, in challenging timescales and in a cost efficient manner.
– To uphold the company’s ethics, operating policies and conform with the department work instructions.
Primary Duties Performed:
– Identifies the job vacancies reported from various departments or reported turnover and match it with the yearly approved budgeted manpower plan.
– Advises department managers on recruitment policies and procedures and ensures that relevant approval is obtained for the hiring process and that all documentations are in place, as per Recruitment SOP.
– Creates, updates and maintains CVs & recruitment databases, ensuring a continual pipeline of relevant candidates.
– Prepares for and participates in the Recruitment Open Day & Job Fair events that are organized by local universities or other entities.
– Searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, internet recruiting resources, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
– Discusses roles and candidate profiles with hiring managers, HR Business Partner, Training & Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and ODD Units, in coordination with the HR Manager, and ensures that all recruitment criteria and job descriptions are in place for all vacant positions.
– Contacts applicants to obtain information on their education, work history, training, job skills and proficiency, and verifies qualifications with position requirements as per the job description. Conducts aptitude tests for applicants, as necessary.
– Arranges for panel interviews with potential candidates, including Skype interviews for candidates outside Kuwait.
– Conducts reference and background checks on potential candidates.
– Ensures that all required clearances for a candidate to be hired are completed on time.
– Coordinates all necessary arrangements for new recruits, such as employment offer, contract, travel and hotel arrangements, orientation schedule, and other documents and arrangements.
– Any other task as assigned by the Concerned Manager in connection with the Company's operational requirement.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR / Recruitment Officer – Gulf Insurance Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.