• Managing the Personnel team to ensure the full respect of procedures.
• Maintain and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data, update all data base.
• Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities(Labor office, social insurance,…)
• Responsible Maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government agencies.
• Responsible for all the personnel issues.
• Manage a huge database for the employees.
• To coordinate and supervise compensation and benefits activities in line with the overall department plan and procedures.
• Maintain administrative procedures of the organization’s reward policies to ensure that these are implemented effectively.
• Carry out and participate in salary surveys, and analyze data, to ensure that the organization has accurate and up-to-date information relating to external pay relativities.
• Lead annual salary and incentive planning and administration.
• Ensure the competitiveness, fairness and compliance of compensation and benefits policies, programs and practices in order to attract and retain employees.
• Assists in designing a proper salary scheme based on the job evaluation and the grading and leveling of the organization.
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Sales|