• You will be responsible for maintaining personnel records, including employees' addresses, compensation and absences, as well as tracking employee performance and recording any issues.
• Prepare hiring documents in accordance with Social Insurance Authority requirements.
• Handling all aspects of employee relations such as new employee orientation, communication of company policies, systems, benefits and disciplines.
• Assist executive manager in recruiting, interviewing, screening and placing employee candidates.
• Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
• Process HR documentation and follow up on the missing data.
• Representing the company in regular governmental processes that are related to the employment office, insurance and banks.
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Implementing training and development plans
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards for new and existing employees
• Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval & Participate in performance evaluation processes.
• Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
• Dealing with all governmental processes such as in the employment office, insurance and banks.
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|