HR Specialist – Performance Management – Smyth & Bradshaw HR Consultancy
To develop and coordinate policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance indicators and performance standards. To organize performance indicators, coordinating departmental performance within corporate plans and strategies. To develop and produce departmental plan and other plans where appropriate in liaison with senior managers and departmental staff. To develop and coordinate departmental performance appraisals activity.
• To manage all departmental performance issues.
• To devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
• To manage, influence and motivate staff associated with performance issues.
• To devise and implement policies and strategies for the development, implementation and monitoring of delivering performance standards.
• To develop and implement of monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with internal audit requirements.
• To coordinate and facilitate the communication to all staff of performance issues including the preparation of reports for managers and giving presentations.
• To attend meetings at all levels in association with the above duties, in particular with directors and section managers.
• To prepare and submit reports to HR manager in connection with the above duties.
• To provide training and guidance to departmental staff, senior managers on performance and service improvement.
• To develop and coordinate departmental consultation activity and liaise with section managers to ensure the outcomes of consultation are used to inform performance improvement.
• To advise senior managers of issues regarding and arising from performance.
• To be aware of all developments in associated government and local issues.
• To coordinate performance indicator information, obtaining regular updates from partner government entities and participate in partners meetings.
• Whenever applicable, it will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems and, where appropriate, existing technology agreements and consultative procedures will be applied in accordance with current Company policies.
• Adherence to Information Security Policies & procedures of Company.
• Complying with other legal and statutory requirements enforced by the authority.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||United Arab Emirates
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HR Specialist – Performance Management – Smyth & Bradshaw HR Consultancy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.