Human Resource Coordinator/Supervisor – Hospitality background
– Candidates coming from Human Resource background in hospitality are preferred.
– Minimum 2 years' experience in five stars hotel would be ideal.
– Priority is for Saudi citizens, expatriates who are married to Saudi citizens,Son/Daughter of Saudi citizen.
– The HR Supervisor proactively advises on best HR practice and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work and provides the necessary support in up holding the culture and values of the organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Managing personnel files, on the basis of payroll, hiring, transfer, promotion, resignation, referrals and other HR related categories.
• Ensuring proper job descriptions are available for all functions, continuously adapts them in co-ordination with relevant managers to operational requirements.
• Maintaining a fully functioning visa processing and work permits.
• Assisting in ensuring that the Human Resources Department complies with all corporate, divisional and hotel policies and procedures; and local government regulations pertaining to employment practices.
• Maintaining a monthly overview of vacation- and public holiday balance of all employees and delivering a monthly consolidated summary to the relevant departments.
• Assisting in conducting Induction/ Orientation for new team members.
• Ensuring that all team members report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform/attire and name tag at all times.
• Supervising adherence to remuneration guidelines and discussing any deviations with Director of HR.
• Ensuring that all Team members read the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations.
• Managing and monitoring insurance administration, notifying superior in case of deviation or irregularity.
• Assisting in updating of Human Resources manuals, of salary, bonus, and workbooks .. etc
• Assisting in Recruiting and hiring all team members with the Talent Acquisition Manager.
• Assisting in reviewing all appraisals and following up on development needs.
• Coordinating, controlling and inspecting team members’ accommodation and ensuring it is of the highest possible standards of cleanliness and comfort.
• Assisting with regular inspection of locker rooms, cafeterias, lockers and other team members facilities to ensure they are well operated and maintained.
• Organizing and managing different social, sports and welfare activities to create a healthy atmosphere among st the team members.
• Ensuring the publication of employee newsletters on a regular basis and maintaining lively and interesting team members notice boards.
• Performing related duties and special projects as assigned by the HR management.
– Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
– MBA in HR would be an added advantage.
– 5 years of directly related and highly progressive Personnel Management experience, at least 2 years as HR Supervisor / coordinator.
• Experience with an integrated administrative management database (HRIS) and other computer applications.
• Knowledge of trends and developments (best practices) in the HR field
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Human Resource Coordinator/Supervisor – Hospitality background بكل سهولة الان مجانا.