Our strategic principle is to provide a total dining experience at competitive prices. We believe that every team member plays an integral part in the company's growth and success. As such we are looking for an exceptional leader to join us as Human Resources Director to not only inspire, but lead the Human Resources team and manage the smooth operations of the division across the holding company and its subsidiaries.
Based our of our corporate offices in Dubai the Human Resources Director will be responsible for guiding and managing the the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. As well as spearheading the development and implementation of Human Resources and Administration Systems, Programs, Policies and Procedures pertaining to every aspect of HR.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Development of an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget.
- Staffing of the HR department to effectively serve the needs of the organization.
- Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development; performance planning, management development and improvement; and succession planning.
- Effective handling of employee relations, labor relations and retention measures
- Organization development, change management initiatives, and company-wide culture and environment at work for employees.
- Overseeing employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, training, and implementation.
- Overseeing employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Responsible for community outreach and communication, and charitable giving in conjunction with Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Managing external executive recruiting agencies, employment agencies, recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources efforts both financially and in terms of whether they produced the company’s needed objectives and outcomes.
- Staying updated on the people management trends and compensation and Benefits in the industry and advise management on the same.
- Accomplishing special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Performing other duties as instructed which contribute to the effective management of the company.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience leading a successful HR function
- Proven experience as a trusted resource and member of a Senior Leadership team.
Our concepts are only as good as the people who work in them. So, if you have the ability to lead in an environment of constant change and, have the experience in working within an employee empowering environment then we want to hear from you.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|