The Human Resources (“HR”) Manager has overall responsibility for the HR function as it relates to all naufar team members, including employee relations, compensation and benefits program administration, development, implementation and administration of naufar’s human resources programs and employment policies, personnel record-keeping, workers compensation and team member safety issues, and compliance with local HR laws and regulations.
The HR Manager performs advanced professional work advising naufar team leaders and team members on the application of employment, benefits and workers compensation laws and regulations and naufar’s employment policies in the contexts of hiring, discipline, employment termination, compensation, benefits, leave, equal opportunity and other human resources issues.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To organize and work independently on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
- To compile and analyse complex information, and research and develop solutions to complex issues.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of employment legislation in all key areas and ensure legal compliance with employment-related laws and regulations in all matters in particular the management of disciplinary and grievance procedures and dismissals
- To work with senior management to craft consistent, equitable and competitive compensation and incentives.
- To contribute to the annual budgeting process with particular emphasis on workforce planning, payroll requirements, developmental requirements, uniform, staff accommodation, transportation etc
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your team members and all other departments.
- To ensure that you read the organization’s Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
- To comply with local legislation as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|