Human Resources Officer (Recruitment) – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland
The role of Human Resources Officer (HRO) within MSF is responsible for attracting, selecting, developing and retaining high-quality medical and non-medical staff for overseas deployments.
MSF has a strong focus on developing the quality of staff, investing in both learning and development and talent management.
JOB PURPOSE :
– To provide the MSF movement with the right candidates for field positions in sufficient quantities and at the right time.
– To contribute to the talent management initiatives to aid field staff development and retention.
– To independently provide HR advice, support and career management to MSF field staff throughout their involvement with MSF .
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Development and implement an integrated Jordan recruitment strategy from Amman.
– Screen and respond to applications in a professional and timely manner .
– actively work alongside the Regional Communications Hub (based in Amman) to provide creative Content for the development of appropriate recruitment material, including website and social media.
– Co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders to match available candidates with suitable vacancies, balancing organisational and individual needs.
– Maintain regular contact with individual field staff before, during and after deployment in order to provide HR support and advice ·
– Brief departing and debrief returning field staff in order to learn from their experiences and to offer them practical support (re-integration, career evolution and future missions.
– Identifying and meeting learning and development needs of individuals in order to meet operational needs and aid retention.
– Actively apply learning and development policy and funding to field staff, including screening and approval of application.
– Identify and approve, in conjunction with the HR field team, new relevant L&D opportunities /activities for field staff.
– Act as contact person with field staff’s family in case of security or medical incidents and/or evacuation.
– Effectively manage disciplinary and grievance procedures related to staff in his/her pool.
Professional networks :
– Establish and maintain effective relationships with relevant professional institutions and other organisations to produce creative and innovative recruitment and retention initiatives.
– Actively develop and maintain effective working relationships with HR staff in operational centers.
– Effectively participate in working groups addressing specific HR issues within the MSF Movement
– Develop relationships with professional bodies and relevant organizations in the region in order to mutually increase appropriate knowledge and aid retention.
– Network with colleagues in other local and regional NGOs to share ideas and to promote good
** Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Human Resources Officer (Recruitment) – Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) – Holland بكل سهولة الان مجانا.