The HVAC Engineer – is responsible for implementing the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) tasks of the project. He/she will be responsible for supervising a team of General Foremen, Foremen, Technicians and Labors to make sure that projects goals are being achieved on a timely and efficient manner .
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Technically implementing the operational plans.
- Acting as technical adviser in the project site.
- Acting as Business Development and Operation Excellence Agent; suggesting new steps, processes, or innovative ideas to help in maximizing profits, minimizing the cost, or optimizing the workflow.
- Abiding to the project schedule by studying project plans and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Supporting in controlling project plans by reviewing designs/specifications, scheduling changes and recommending actions.
- Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information/trends; recommending actions accordingly.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Playing an active role in developing project operational objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Maintaining project data base by writing computer programs, entering, and backing up data.
- Being legally, socially, and environmentally responsible; acting as an ambassador, presenting the professional and healthy image of Alghanim Industries.
- Being always customer-oriented and providing the highest level of service to the company customers.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|