thyssenkrupp has over 150 thousand employees in over 80 countries working with passion and expertise to develop solutions for sustainable progress. Their skills and commitment are the basis of our success.
Within the Elevator Technology Business Area, thyssenkrupp Airport Systems is in charge of manufacturing passenger boarding bridges (PBB), leading the world's market of PBBs and has a strong presence in Europe, the ME & Americas.
According to the company needs thyssenkrupp Airport Systems, S.A. – Qatar Branch is currently looking for experienced and qualified HVAC Engineers to be working with us.
The main job duties of the HVAC Engineer are the following ones:
1. To check the proper performance of the HVAC units on daily basis.
2. To troubleshoot and rectify cooling issues of HVAC units on daily basis.
3. To be aware and provide quick response to HVAC units breakdowns while on operation duty on circumstantial basis.
4. To meet and discuss with the MNT Duty Supervisors the incident report on daily basis.
5. To collaborate with the technicians assigned to the HVAC units on daily basis.
6. To create, to update and to close work orders through the maintenance system on daily basis.
7. To schedule the needed preventive maintenance jobs on monthly basis.
8. To prepare the daily, weekly and/or monthly reports for internal and external representatives.
9. To collaborate with other teams when corrective maintenance is carried out on circumstantial basis.
10. To be responsible for all the tasks assigned by the immediate superior.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|