HVAC Technician – Dallah Hospital
• Performs scheduled maintenance and testing, and service calls/repairs on the following equipment including but not limited to HVAC Systems, Refrigerators, Water Coolers, Freezers, Humidity Systems, Ice Machines, Cold Stores for Kitchen, Steam Boilers, Hot Water Boilers.
• Performs a variety of tasks related to the alteration of the HVAC function of the building and equipment.
• Operates power tools, testing instruments, nitrogen vacuum equipment, acetylene and arc welding equipment, cleaning equipment.
• Fully aware and actively implement the departmental policies and procedures, local and international accreditation standards or requirements related to the department.
• Facilitate requirements of Utility Management Program relevant to organization wide functions and processes.
• Actively involves in indicator development, data collection for the department and to measure the performance of the function, process, and outcome. Whenever required, conducts analysis and interpretation of data/information collected.
• Participate in hospital Safety Management & Risk Management Programs. Actively reports incidents in the system and whenever needed, participates in incident review, and root cause analysis.
• Performs other applicable tasks assigned within the level of his/her competence as required by the department Manager
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HVAC Technician – Dallah Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.