HVAC Technician – GLA Property Management
1. Undertake a daily routine involving the physical checking of the property heating, ventilation and air-conditioning units, by taking readings to check pressure, any abnormal noises, leaks, vibration and temperature to ensure that all are working effectively and safely and to avoid major breakdown and damage of equipment.
2. Undertake a weekly routine by checking the operational load on each component of the equipment such as the compressor and fan motor to identify any abnormality to take the necessary measures and to rectify the faults before a breakdown occurs and avoid damage or breakdown of equipment.
3. Carry out preventive maintenance on all heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, such as cleaning the condenser coil and filters and greasing all mechanical parts, to ensure that all equipment and parts are functioning correctly and are kept in a good operational condition.
4. Carry out annual maintenance of all heating, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, such as replacing the blower and motor bearings, overhauling the compressors, changing the drier cores, cleaning various parts such as flues, cooling coils and electrical panel boards and running each unit to check correct and efficient performance.
5. Perform other related duties as and when assigned by HVAC Senior Maintenance Supervisor.
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة HVAC Technician – GLA Property Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.