HVAC Instructor Jobs Description will be as under:
An HVAC instructor job involves providing instruction in approved training curriculum and materials in accordance with central training procedures. An HVAC instructor provides training curriculum and materials as needed, assists in student case management, interview skills, and pre-placement. An HVAC instructor provides assessment of students through applicable monitoring and reporting processes. An HVAC instructor ensures adherence to all safety standards and practices, including oversight, care and maintenance of facilities, equipment and materials. An HVAC instructor assists in the review of incentive applications and compiles necessary documentation as it relates to training curriculum, inspections, and reporting tools. An HVAC instructor continuously promotes all energy efficiency incentive programs by building awareness and understanding of program requirements among vendors, suppliers, builders, and residential and commercial customers.
An HVAC instructor should be a qualified HVAC Instructor with some on the job experience in either residential or commercial teaching. An HVAC instructor instructs students in subject matter, utilizing various methods, such as lecture and hands-on demonstration. An HVAC instructor must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision, should have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the desire to be challenged every day.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|