The I&C Lead is responsible to lead the Owner team in the design, construction, and commissioning phases for all I&C systems and equipment for the Oil Shale Fired Power Plant in Jordan.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the owner team in the design reviews of the all I&C systems and Control & Operation philosophy for the oil shale fired thermal power plant.
- Carry out engineering design reviews of DCS configuration of the power plant and overall control integration of the main power train and the rest of the balance of plant.
- Work closely with the Owner Engineer in the design reviews of the all I&C drawings of the main generating plant and all associated sub-systems to ensure the compliance with design methods, industry standards/codes and safety considerations used for I&C system design,
- Conduct regular site inspections during construction to ensure compliance with approved drawings and design specifications and quality requirements.
- Formulate QA/QC inspections program at manufacturing shops for I&C equipment and participate in selected key QA/QC activities.
- Lead Owner Team in commissioning, testing/tuning, fault analysis on I&C systems during the commissioning and plant performance testing phases.
- Work closely with Owner Engineer in the HAZOP/RAM/SIL studies.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Energy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|