An upcoming five stars hotels coming soon in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the recruitment of Income Auditor according to the following requirements:
• Candidate must have experience minimum two years with five stars hotels.
• Hotel Pre-opening experience is preferable.
• Transference of sponsorship is a must.
• Candidate must be resident in Saudi Arabia.
• Priority is for Saudi citizens, expatriates who are married to Saudi citizens, Sons / Daughters of a Saudi citizen.
Ensure audit procedures are executed efficiently and effectively, while safeguarding company’s assets and keeping all business processes clear and smoothly managed. Continuously evaluating risk areas and devising best practice management of it.
• To audit daily revenue from folios, vouchers and cheques given by the night auditor. This consists of balancing the total cheques, voucher and total posting. Control will also be exercised over entertainment cheques.
• To audit and complete the daily cash report prepared by the general cashier.
• To finalize the “D report, daily F&B report and general cashier report for posting to general ledger.
• To prepare the daily revenue report.
• To undertake the regular administrative and accounting controls
• To complete the discounts journal.
• To complete the cashier’s over and short.
• To check the balancing of the totals shown on the adding machine tapes for each category, to the totals entered in the reports respectively in columns cash, restaurant guest ledger, credit cards and entertainment cheques.
• To ascertain that the total of column guest ledger agree with the restaurant and bar keys of the night auditor’s report .
• To analyze the cheques charged to city ledger.
• To analyze the credit card voucher.
• To Spot check the – The voucher bears the cheques number Date, correct amount and guest signature – The card is not cancelled. – The cheques charged to the credit card is signed by the guest.
• To spot check – Number of covers – Price of items on the cheques – Addition of the cheques – Service charge Serial number.
• To audit banquet cheques against banquet order.
• To check that the total of each column in the report balances with the respective total of the machine tapes. Any difference should be justified with a correction slip.
• To cross-balance the report.
• To complete the distribution summary for posing to the general ledger.
• To check – Rooms keys – Service charge – Other Income.
• To establish the commission payable to travel agent or deduct from their bills.
• To control the serial number for folios on the folio control sheet.
• To control serial number of telephone, laundry voucher on check – lists.
• To control the inventory of guest safe deposit boxes prepared by the front office cashier.
• To audit the discrepancy report between the house keeper’s report and the front office report.
• To check the room rates as shown on the night clerk’s as compared with standard rates .
• To control the list of cheques received in the mail entered in the report by the general cashier.
• To control the total of deposits to the bank, which must agree with the total received by general cashier.
• To prepare the distribution summary for credit to the various accounts receivable and debits to the bank.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Audit certification is a must
• Excellent command of English and Arabic (both oral and written)
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in auditing, or related field
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|