– Preferably motorized but not a must
– CNSS & Insurance Covered by the Company
– Tolerable Notice period to join us: 15 days max
– Reporting to DOS
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am till 6:00 pm and 2 Saturdays per month from 8:30 am till 1:30 pm
– Special Duties :
• Distribute information to all Departments regarding needs and requirements of groups, meetings and events taking place in our hotel
• Be knowledgeable of the hotel’s demand segments, sources of business for each, and balances market segments according to supply and demand
• Support guest service as the hotel’s driving philosophy
• Personally demonstrate a commitment to guest service by responding to guests’ needs
• Develop/assists with development of the hotel’s marketing and sales plan based on the hotel’s position and strengths within each market segment Assist with marketing plan provided by product managers – i.e. website, SEO, social media, advertising, PR distribution, etc.
• Follow up sales calls and maintain the data of clients
• Assist in the implementation of the hotel’s marketing and sales plan
• Actively sell room nights through in-house sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
• Actively sell to in-house guests (greeting tours, talking with guests at continental breakfast to surface additional leads, etc.).
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|