The ICRM is responsible for the day to day management of key Rawabi United Safety clients at a corporate office level. This individual will be responsible for developing relationships with existing/ new clients. While the primary focus is on the corporate head office, this individual will be required to make regular site visits to all of his assigned clients locations during the year.
ICRM must have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with other key
stakeholders including territory managers, operations, and dispatch. Ensuring the client is
100% satisfied with Rawabi United Safety will be a key deliverable for the ICRM and for repeat
• Acquire new customers from an assigned geography (Jubayl/ Yanbu), and/ or a set of named prospects.
• Increase existing sales within assigned account base in
• Contract Management: Analyze and manage key phases of BD with the goal of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risks.
• Analyze and deliver quarterly business reviews.
• Work with Russ leadership to create and execute a dynamic business development strategy to increase retention in existing markets and expand market share and awareness with existing and new customer base.
• Work with Russ leadership team to develop and execute strategic business development, territory, and marketing plans to ensure profitable growth, increased market share, and successful promotional strategies.
• Use your abilities to forecast revenue throughout (Jubail/ Yanbu) area.
• Coordinate regional and corporate business and develop strong business relationships with clients
• Conduct ongoing market research to identify new opportunities, applications, and industry trends.
• Actively network in the industry to prospect and pursue new business opportunities, develop territory and generate new partnership opportunities, and leverage existing relationships in territory for accelerated closing of new business opportunities.
• Market all Russ sector services to new and existing customers.
• Identify and respond to competitive, environmental, and societal trends and communicate changing customer business priorities to the leadership team.
• Maintain productive relationships with key customer base through delivery of extraordinary customer service and support.
• Identify key strategic customers for business development opportunities and work to grow relationships and market through these activities.
• Develop and execute account retention strategies
• Provide regular strategic KPI reporting
• Conduct strategic account planning across client base
• Visit client locations and work closely with Territory Managers
• Conduct product demonstrations for both corporate and site contacts
• Report weekly activities to leadership
• Utilize CRM as an effective strategic sales tool and keeping all information up to date weekly
• Respond to RFQ, RFI, and RFP requests within assigned account base
• Increase relationships at all levels with a primary focus on C-suite relationship development
• Achieve quarterly and annual sales budgets
• 100% client retention
• Increase client contract compliance
• CRM is accurate and updated weekly
• Familiar with a sales management software
• Over deliver on client contract KPI’s
• Deliver quarterly business reviews
• Exercise interpersonal skills by working with others and representing the company; Is a team player that interacts with client representatives, prospective customers, the public, business groups, other stakeholders and co-workers.
• Problem Solving: Must be a pro-active problem solver as situations will arise where issues will have to be resolved internally. These situations may not be a common occurrence, and there is a support team in place for all situations, however this would be an asset for any individual considering this role. Identifies and reports problems; assesses and corrects problems; prevents problem reoccurrence.
• Effective Communication (verbal and written): Effective communication with clients and employees is essential for the role. It is important to deal with any questions and concerns raised by clients in a timely manner. Also includes: proposal and report writing; maintaining strong contact with existing and prospective client.
• Team Work: Must be a team player with an excellent collaborative work style. Must be willing to take on new duties as workload permits; broaden scope and depth of skills and capabilities.
• Customer Focus: Develops and maintains excellent relations with existing and prospective customers.
• Relationship Building: Ability to identify, build and maintain formal and informal networks and productive relationships. It includes leveraging these contacts to influence positive outcomes for the organization.
• Strong Market and Competitive Insight: Understands customer markets, opportunities and competitors. Uses the knowledge to identify initiatives that differentiate and improve competitiveness and the business in order to achieve growth.
• Result orientation: Acts to maximize positive outcomes and achieve and deliver results despite barriers and difficulties
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|