Information Assistant – Save The Children
AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Providing refugees with information that is needed for them to enroll in schools and other matters related to that area.
• Receiving and referring cases to the Helpdesk and to the MOE liaison officer for follow up and other service providers.
• Conducting home visits or school visits if necessary.
• Referring the data base day by day to the main office in Amman
• Facilitating and solving work on solving problems of enrolment for the refugees in public schools
• Following up with the cases that need to register in Schools.
• Maintain the secrecy of the data collected on the Syrian refugees.
• Maintain the secrecy of all the work within Save the Children Help desk staff.
• Follow with the directorates of the ministry of education to enrol the students in the schools and to follow up on their enrolment.
• Daily follow with the help desk team.
• Weekly report on all the cases.
• Coordinating with all the staff in the north and of the helpdesk.
• Entering and analyzing all data received by the SC Jordan helpdesk.
• Other responsibilities as needed.
||Training and Development
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشاء سيرتك الذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية والأسرع للحصول على الوظيفة Information Assistant – Save The Children بكل سهولة الان مجانا.