Information Security Engineer – Applications Security – Talabat GTC
• Responsible for developing and managing Information Systems security, including disaster recovery, database protection and software development.
• Develops and delivers security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the company.
• Champion security with development teams to make their code more secure, primarily through manual code/architecture review
• Perform security assessments on a wide range of developed applications services and networks
• Conduct security-centric code reviews of new and legacy applications and services to identify security vulnerabilities
• Collaborate with the responsible engineers to resolve identified security weakness
• Create, implement and maintain security automation tools as required
• Act as technical leader for security incident management and related forensics analysis
• Develop secure coding resources for engineers ranging from wiki articles to master classes covering both standardized topics like OWASP Top 10 to custom tailored content to address common issues
• Provide security event analysis and escalation for identified threats
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان