Information & Technical Services Technician – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
Reports to the E-Access Manager and supports the work of both the Information Services and E-Resources Team. Responsible for providing customer service in support of basic reference, circulation, and technology troubleshooting, providing administrative support, as well as coordination of key library statistics and creation and management of shopping carts within the financial enterprise system.
– Staffs public service points such as the Reference Desk and provides traditional and virtual reference assistance including end-user instruction. Assists with general upkeep of the main Reading Room.
– Coordinates key statistics across the library. Prepares monthly reports on key reference, circulation, instruction, and collection activities. This includes assisting with the preparation of annual and special reports.
– Provides support for special projects happening within the unit. This may include performing background research, preparation of presentation materials, assistance with tracking project progress or planning special events.
– Assists with the creation of library guides and updating the library’s website. Participates in library outreach activities such as tabling and exhibiting as needed.
– Responsible for daily tasks such as screening, logging and prioritizing incoming mail, e-mail, telephone messages and appointments. Maintains various staff calendars. Updates and maintains staff records. Collects and processes time sheets.
– Assists with all Business/Educational travel arrangements and conference registrations. Completes reimbursement forms.
– Provides Administrative support for the Director as needed.
– Responsible for raising shopping carts within the financial enterprise system and paying resulting invoices. Serves as a co-liaison to HR, Finance and Facilities.
– Arranges and organizes meetings, prepares materials, records and transcribes minutes of meetings, distributes meeting materials including agendas, reports and minutes.
– Coordinates office moves and handles space allocation forms.
– Coordinates the unit’s annual activities report and assists with drafting the final report.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Information & Technical Services Technician – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.