• Maintain and update records pertaining to each client.
• Communicate rules of inspection to prospective and existing clients
• Where necessary, prepare “Contract/Order Review Form” in consultation with TM/ATM/SI
• Follow-up with clients and receive Purchase Order.
• Receive inspection schedules from client and prepare Inspection plan
• Maintain CV / files of entire staff
• Maintain Inspectors’ Competency Matrix
• Select & assign inspectors for inspection activities from established competency matrix
• Assign project number for each client and update the project register. Maintain job register.
• Provide the assigned inspectors with assignment sheet, copy of PO and all received documents from client which are necessary to perform the inspection
• Monitor and update inspection schedule
• Collect all relevant documents (Drawings, Datasheet, Specifications, Procedures, Special instruction etc) as per PO from client and store in job file
• Receive Inspection reports from Inspectors
• Arrange for report review by TM/ATM where necessary.
• Arrange for approval of Inspection Certificates by TM
• Submit the inspection report to client (preferably 48 hours after completion of inspection activity)
• Register client complaints & appeal, actions – keep QM communicated.
• Maintain Inspection reports, Certificates
• Obtain feedback (performance survey) from clients and send to TM / ATM.
• Review and understand the scope and limitation of inspection in consultation with TM/ATM/SI
• Where necessary, coordinate & communicate with other branch staff
• Organize witness monitoring of IN / SI and related staff as per schedule
• Attend necessary trainings and participate in questionnaires.
• Maintain the equipment in-out records.
• Maintain the Master List of External documents
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Inspection Coordinator بكل سهولة الان مجانا.