The Instructional Designer is responsible for setting instructional material specifications and standards, design instructional material templates and develop instructional material including exercises and activities that enhance the learning process, both paper and electronic. Through Conducting instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
Activities, Duties & Responsibilities:
Technical & Executive
- Manage instructional material design and development from inception to completion
- Consult with trainers on instructional design and learning objectives.
- Assist in the development of instructional strategies, course materials, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies and best practices.
- Design and produce learning materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, animation and multimedia
- Assist trainers in selection of technology tools and methods, use of instructional software, and effective uses of multimedia.
- Research and make recommendations on educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies and multimedia hardware/software to support training.
- Design, develop, and deliver workshops and training to trainers and staff in the use of instructional technologies and educational best practices
- Facilitate curriculum development sessions, documents findings, and write reports.
- Support Training and Capacity Building Specialist in establishing training standards and specifications
- Support Training and Capacity Building Specialist in establishing a training accreditation and/or certification program
- Perform day-to-day work in collaboration with Procurement, Accountant, Training & Capacity Building Coordinator and Trainers, and seek CEAE Director support in resolving issues and guide implementation.
- Participate in weekly meetings to report progress on existing projects and potential ones
- Propose innovative instructional material design methods and means to Training and Capacity Building Specialist and CEAE Director.
- Feed documents to DMS and share lessons learned
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|