Instrumentation Foreman – Cement – Qatari Investors Group
To supervise the daily man power allocation and the operations for assigned operations in plant’s instrumentation maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and repair of related equipment and processes, as directed by the engineer for the section and output from the SAP system in order to ensure availability, maintainability, reliability and efficiency.
Supervision of Subordinates
• Organize and supervise the activities and work of maintenance technicians to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
• Define and maintain housekeeping and HSE standards for his team.
• Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to subordinates to support their overall development
• Supervise and also conduct hands on day-to-day operations of instrumentation maintenance related to plant and QIG facilities as per department directives and requirements to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established standards, procedures, codes and practices and that appropriate techniques are used.
• Undertake the required initiatives in order to effectively estimate man hour requirements, plan work schedules, assign and direct subordinates and attend work site during installation, maintenance and repair of Instrumentation equipment associated with facilities and systems.
• Prepare spare parts list for all instrumentation equipments especially critical equipments to ensure availability of parts on time and in an accurate manner.
• Allocate work to team; conduct safety talks prior to tasks in order to support successful completion of activities in accordance with safety standards.
• Review list of instrumentation maintenance problems with the Instrumentation Engineer in order to take actions to resolve these problems.
• Resolve maintenance problems by attending, participating and/or delegating work to available technicians in order to expedite resolutions.
• Conduct the routine maintenance tasks scheduled by the Methods section including preventive maintenance to minimize the risk of having unexpected malfunctions in the plants’ instruments.
• Follow and implement instructions from the Instrumentation Engineer, coordinate with the Central Control Room, together with work orders and specifications, etc as well as arrange and use the necessary materials, tools and equipment to maintain and repair all Instrumentation equipment.
• Inspect and supervise contractors’ work for routine maintenance as assigned by the supervisor in order to report on findings.
• Ensure availability of timely resources for any emergency maintenance activities in accordance with defined standards and procedures.
• Coordinate with warehouse to arrange for the timely availability of the necessary spares for the on-going jobs in day and operations, while coordinating with the Instrumentation Engineer to construct the identification for essential spares in their respective section.
• When an unexpected problem arises in the plant, promptly respond by scanning all the instruments suspected of causing the malfunction to determine where the problem originated from and to report the findings to determine proper course of action.
• Ensure that the problem is solved by either attending to it personally if the problem affects a process or may cause a shutdown, or delegating the responsibility to a technician if the problem is relatively risk-free.
• When upgrading any instrument, provide the vendors with the required information and reports pertaining to the instrument at stake to clarify the situation and eventually acquire the most suitable update.
• When the upgraded equipment arrives to the plant and is set up, ensure that the instrument is functioning appropriately and as per QIG specifications to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the plant.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement departmental policies, systems and procedure so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management procedures and controls within a defined area of activity to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
Statement and Reports
• Prepare departmental statements and reports timely and accurately to meet QIG and department requirements, policies and standards.
• Update and maintain the computerized maintenance management system and log books with timely information to facilitate accurate information availability.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Instrumentation Foreman – Cement – Qatari Investors Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.