Insurance Surveyor (Risk Engineer) | Orient – Al Futtaim Group
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
• Conducts on site-risk surveys for existing and prospective risks, in order to independently assess the risk from insurance point of view by paying special attention to inherent risk features, both favorable and adverse, available risk mitigating factors etc.
• Identifies risk improvement measures wherever necessary in order to improve the quality of the risk and discuss with the customers Collating relevant risk information during onsite visits including but not limited to process carried out, materials used and past incidents leading to any loss or damages and collecting photographic evidence wherever permissible.
• Carry out Loss Estimate Calculations (PML/EML) based on the features identified during onsite surveys and information gathered.
• Coordinates with department and external agencies including brokers, in order to gather information of the risk proposed for insurance.
• Arranges Risk Survey reports noting the features identified during onsite surveys to the underwriters which will assist them in their decision making process as to acceptability of a particular risk and if so, terms and conditions, recommendations, if any, and loss estimate calculations.
• Communicates to customers as to the improvements measures identified during the survey after consultation with underwriters and follow up compliance within the given time frame.
• Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of the assigned line (s) of business including process technology, loss prevention, construction and other related issues that may impact the decision making process for underwriters.
• Meet the set TAT and KPIs.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Insurance Surveyor (Risk Engineer) | Orient – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.