• understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
• Identifying risk areas, Develops & Implements risk based audit framework.
• Examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
• Prepares comprehensive audit checklists.
• Reviews and evaluates corrective measures for satisfaction of audit findings as well as monitors adequacy of corrective procedure.
• Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards.
• Obtain, analyses and evaluate accounting documentation.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Senior Management and Audit Committee of the Board.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|