Internal Auditor – Al Tamimi Investments
We are looking for an Internal Auditor to join our team!
You will perform internal audit assignments in Dubai, with moderate travel to Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You will assist the Senior Internal Auditor in assessing and monitoring operational/ business risk and handling of ad hoc projects.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Internal Audit Plan
• Developing/updating Risk Control Matrix (RCM) and risk based audit program for each area of audit.
• Execution of internal audit plan, performing internal audit field-work following the planned audit programme and approach, delivery of quality work in line with Internal Auditing Standard, issued by Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) and Audit Methodology of the company.
• Completion of Internal Audits on a timely basis and within budgeted time
• Update the Audit Program in line with the IAD Methodology
• Evaluate internal processes and controls, and preparing audit reports with value-added recommendations to management.
• Adherence to audit timelines
• Audit Report Issued
• Obtaining management action plans and reviewing implementation of action plan, whenever required.
• Timely follow-ups with management for closure of audit issues, and maintain evidence for the same.
• Maintaining documentation in support of audit testing and audit issues.
• Complete documentation for all assignments as per agreed standard.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Internal Auditor – Al Tamimi Investments بكل سهولة الان مجانا.