Job Title: Internal Auditor II
Reports to: Chief Auditor
Primary purpose of the job: To perform the internal auditing of company activities under the guidance and direction of the Senior Auditor.
– Count monetary assets to evaluate cash management functions.
– Conduct physical stock count and evaluate the system of inventory management functions.
– Conduct physical count of fixed assets and evaluate the systems of fixed assets management.
– Examine and evaluate the accuracy and efficiency of the systems of cash and credit sales functions.
– Examine and evaluate the accuracy of Accounting System.
– Review Policies and Procedures related to the reviewed activities and make proposals to eliminate duplication, waste, red tape and bureaucracy.
– Prepare the audit interim report and follow up the releasing of final report and actions taken towards his recommendations.
– Adherence to PDP
– Completed versus planned targets
– audit cycle time (accuracy and completeness of reports is a must)
– % of Preventive Action(PA), Opportunities For Improvement (OFI) acted upon from the interim report
Liaises with: Regional Department staff
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Manufacturing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|