1. Preparing and developing the internal management objectives to ensure the company's strategy.
2. Preparing the annual audit plan in coordination with the CEO to cover the entire work at our Company and to comply with applicable laws.
3. Ability to apply the international auditing standards in terms of process of checking, auditing and reporting.
4. Preparing the annual budget of the internal audit department within the approved budget of the company and maintaining all costs and expenses within the limits of the budget set.
5. Reviewing and proposing the policies and procedures in order to develop the internal auditing plans.
6. Ensuring that the department's functions work properly and its tasks and responsibilities are exercised according to the policies and procedures
7. Determine the scope of internal audit in terms of risk measurement and analysis, departments' work cycles , the quality and performance of internal audit … etc.
8. Directing the internal audit and supervising the implementation of IA activities in all department , which aims to ensure that all employees follow the regulations and policies adopted by the senior management.
9. Oversee the issuance of periodic reports that are related to the results of the internal audit and its recommendations then submit it to the CEO for discussion and audit committee respectively
10. Provide recommendations to develop the internal audit work programs in financial and operational aspects.
11. Coordinating with all departments in the company regarding the reports, outputs and observations of the internal audit, then discuss with them in order to achieve the company's strategic objectives and avoid high-risk.
12. Maintaining the standards of best practices for internal auditing and professional ethics approved by the Saudi Institute of Internal Auditors.
13. Provide annual internal audit reports and results to the CEO.
14. Any other tasks assigned that are not conflict with the nature of his job.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|