Internal Communication Manager – Qatar Foundation
The Internal Communication Manager is responsible for driving the development and execution of internal communication plans and related activities to support the objectives of the Qatar Foundation (QF) communications strategy and QF's business strategy. This position implements a consistent series of timely, strategically integrated communication events to effectively communicate key messages to internal stakeholders, including QF employees, institutional partners and joint venture audiences. This position plans, designs, monitors and evaluates all internal communications programs and activities and provides ongoing counsel and support to all programs of QF as a key partner to all External communication and Marketing functional teams. Lead change management initiatives to ensure a collaborative culture within QF.
Key Result Areas:
• Lead Internal Communication Function including overall planning, budgeting and reporting
• Increase awareness of QF employees on all achievements happening within the Foundation
• Establish common understanding of vision, mission and strategic objectives among staff; work with marketing and corporate events on the delivery of key messages as per the event needs.
• Develop and maintain the QF story. Develop key messages that should be communicated across QF
• Participate in developing internal crisis communication policy and review it annually to ensure sustained relevance. Undertake risk assessments for conference and events to ensure risks are appropriately managed. Manage internal crisis communication whenever required.
• Lead the newsroom initiative ensuring all events, achievements, news in the centers/programs are gathered in a single repository
• Ensure all internal publications are in line with QF image and have a clear message in line with Communication strategy
• Manage all contracts outsourced to external agencies, budgets and vendor resources
• Develop and execute internal communications plan to support the internal communications objectives and initiatives identified in the QF communications strategy, with a focus on building strong internal communications and coordination mechanisms throughout QF.
• Manage and oversee internal communications initiatives, ensuring staff is kept updated on QF and program-related activities, efforts and initiatives
• Identify and prioritize key internal stakeholder audiences and develops tailored communications messages to those audiences.
• Ensure consistency in messaging captures information to be communicated internally about QF and partner initiatives and activities; regularly provide managers with key messaging updates to ensure consistency in communication.
• Oversee writing, design and development of internal communications mechanisms including QF employee publications, Foundation Magazine and QF Telegraph publication, intranet portals, extranet resources and email distributions lists as well as new media elements identified in Internal communications strategy.
• Coordinate with External Communication and Marketing& Events managers to identify internal communications needs.
• Lead all cultural and change management initiatives such as change in the organization structure, governance, etc.
• Manage the creation and execution of employee engagement meetings, events and presentations, as well as employee feedback mechanisms. Maintain and moderate information and user engagement channels through Newsroom and QFSB ambassadors.
• Provide speeches and scripts for senior leadership.
• Develop strong integration processes and coordination mechanisms within the department, with special focus on collaboration with functional managers, and communications practitioners of partner organizations.
• Analyze and evaluate on a qualitative/quantitative basis the effectiveness of the internal communications unit in meeting established goals and objectives.
• To help build a culture where two-way internal communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of the organization and its staff, and where communication is seen as the business of every staff member
• To advocate the critical business importance of internal communication and support the consistent use of the brand
• To complete agreed program of work, meet challenging targets, deadlines and standards of performance as agreed with Communication Director.
• Help ensure a high level of editorial review, consistency and quality across all organizational communication
Operating Environment, Framework & Boundaries:
The majority of work is carried out in a dynamic, multicultural and multinational office-based environment. The incumbent is required to use their skills and experience in managing relationships to develop and grow with the department, whilst maintaining an awareness of both client and stakeholder issues and their potential impact on/consequences for the client or stakeholder effectiveness. Adherence to QF policies and procedures is required.
The Internal Communication Manager must be able to recognize and use the organizational and Qatar Foundation culture and language that will produce the best response.
Communications and Working Relationships:
• Internal Communications team – frequent communication for information exchange and approvals
• Internal stakeholders- frequent contact to develop and implement content unique to the objectives of cultural integration and change management
• Regular internal meetings on customer feedback and performance.
• Regularly meets team to discuss co-ordination of information gathering and maximizing of team outputs.
• Must maintain relationships with member organizations and vendors.
||Marketing and PR
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Internal Communication Manager – Qatar Foundation بكل سهولة الان مجانا.