Internal Medicine Specialist – Magrabi Hospitals & Centers
Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the area of specialization, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide required patient care and management in the area of Internal Medicine in accordance with standards of medical care and MHC policies.
2. Assume responsibility for patients under his care. Liaise with various support service departments and medical specializations to provide appropriate and timely medical care.
3. Compile with all MHCstandards and policies pertaining to acceptance, eligibility, admission processes, consultation, daily patient care, outpatient practices, and patient discharge.
4. Assesse patients' diseases or conditions to determine appropriate therapeutic modalities/ procedures. Initiates investigations and ensures findings are recorded.
5. Ensures appropriate patient preparation for procedures/ surgery and performs procedures/ surgery as indicated in the signed clinical privilege form.
6. Follows up on investigation results for outpatients and modifies treatment accordingly.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Internal Medicine Specialist – Magrabi Hospitals & Centers بكل سهولة الان مجانا.